Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Always online

Though it's just a click away. Many times I wanted to. ...

It's finally the last day of the 7th month. It has came and left once again. It's nearing the mid of September, whereby assignments are due, lantern festival (mooncake) hahas and hmm what else, too many to list. It's gonna be a busy month. =) Which means October will be nearing me in no time. =) The ordeal will be over soon =)

Mum brought back a tub of pineapple tarts few days back, I told myself not to touch any of it, but today I failed. It's too freaking tempting, and it's like within range, hahaha. It wasn't kept away. HOW THOUGHTFUL of her..when I told her I've got a diet to watch.

MPO individual down, 3 more assignments to go. BUSY BUSY month..

I have so many things on my mind that I wish to get my hands on. But then again, I've got to sort them out, under the list of "needs" and "wants".. I guess at the end of the day, there'll be nothing that I actually "NEEDS".

Finally I've finished up some stuff that has been dragged for weeks. (: slow and steady.

Sleepy spells kicking in..

Time for bed..

Toodles!

much much love..

jo.

No comments: