Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday blues..NOT

I've finally watched "Step Up 3" man it's good. So good. I like it alot. Those groovy dance steps, makes me so excited throughout the show. LOL!! where the hell my dance kahkis went..zZz Can we hit the club some time soon? go groove it out a little, miss dancing the night away..hahaha.

Love this part when Luke brought Nat up to the air vents area.. =) the storyline is simple, about people living their passion. Doing things that makes them feel alive. The dance moves are awesome (:
Apparently I watched it alone cus ps left me midway! she was feeling giddy after watching the movie as we're seated like 2nd row from the screen so she was seated at a very awkward position. She went shopping while I was left alone to watch the movie.

After which, we shopped a little at Vivo before we left for town. Strange things been happening lately, and today, a guy walked up to me and asked if we could be friends, my gawd it gave me a shock, we quickly walked away. I'm scared of such people..the last encounter of such weird people was at Simei's popular bookstore, the fella freaking stalked me..scary shit.

Ps and myself walked so much today, and I'm proud to say, I've spent only $20 today!! (: great achievement! hahas.. I guess all the walking is giving me knees the hard knocks again, it's kinda aching even now...man.. and my feet have been cramping on and off.. double crap!.

We've also checked out *Scape, nothing much though, there's a dance studio on the last floor (: looks damn cool with people waiting for classes and those that's practising their dance moves. So tempting....

got to rest now..

xoxo

Nights! jojo.

No comments: