Monday, September 06, 2010

MUKE MAINTAIN!


Bi came up with this "muke maintain" thingy, after I told him I've been eating so much..LOL!!

Though he's not with me here and now, he's nonsense and his jokes just cracks me up wherever and whenever I think of it. Thank you baby =) you gave so much laughters to my bored out life..hahaha.

Headed to the jam packed Comex with my peking love, Cheryl Lee Pei Pei hahas, still as crappy as ever with her nonsense that never fails to make me wanna zap her. LOL. We had to queue like say half an hour to make payment but it was all worth while. =) Then headed to Thai Express, my die hard love of recent. I love the mango salad and the red tom yum seafood soup with my watermelon and lime freeze. IT'S THE BOMB!!! THE OMG FACTOR!! hehe. Gossip queens, and thereafter to her place at Park Royal hotel where we went camera crazy. Hahaha. She bought a selphy photo printer which I've been eyeing for the longest period of time. DAMNIT CHER!! she'd killed me if she were to read this entry..hahaha.

Then baby called me, it's like FINALLY!! NO MORE DISTORTION!! just good reception =) I can finally raise my voice and speak like a bullet train =) so much love so faraway. My crazy Mr Tan =)

After which it was the 10:30pm XLB madness, I'm telling you, there was so much food that I'm abstaining from PORK maybe till baby is back. I didn't dare count the number of xLb I've had, but I threw up eventually, due to too much stuffing, and laughters..everything came out..hahas.

We laughed so hard till my tummy gave up.

Lesson learnt,
no more madness over XLB anymore!

PUKE!

No comments: