Friday, September 10, 2010

wide awake

Slept too early, and now I cant get back to sleep. It's the first time we were on the phone for so long (:

Looking back, these past few months, the little things that we did sums up to quite an amount of stuffs, it's been a long time since I've sat down to literally do stuff for someone. It relieves those secondary school days, when I had so much passion for doing small little things that were never appreciated which made me stop .
This away trip made me learn quite a bit. I learned to manage stress, loneliness, time..Okay maybe my time management still needs some adjustments, at least I learn how to write things down before I proceed, or at least jot things down, so as to prevent myself from forgetting. It might seem like those basic/simple stuffs. But it's not that easy for me, because Im someone that lacks self-discipline. Comparing work to play, Im a person that will choose play any time any day. So yea, I'm trying to cut down on my unnecessary sick leaves..LOL.. and quit being lazy
Now I'm left with my studies, it's something which I lack motivation and enthusiasm for. It's a love hate situation. pfft`

Guess I'll go take a long warm bath..hopefully it'll make me feel sleepy..

Feelings warm the heart and soul..

good nights..

No comments: