Tuesday, September 28, 2010

give up

I wrote a pretty long entry and it got deleted! Dang~ now my train of thoughts all gone. zZz

I woke up on the wrong side of bed today for sure, else my body is screaming out to me because I feel so won out right now, my limbs are feeling so weak, I feel as though I've not rested enough. It's like I cant lift up my arm, it'll just hang loosely, no strength at all. I feel so "jelly-like" LOL.

My weekend was spent working and shitloads of fun (:
If it aint for Fen, I wouldn't had gone for F1. Thankew so much woman, it was an experience of a lifetime.LOL. Though we know shit about what's going on. hahaha. Yes, ignorant fools, but we had our fun. Cheering for all the wrong things..LOL!! (: As long as we're enjoying it, who cares?!. ;)

Been having mad cravings for Thai Express's red tom yum seafood soup. It's so freaking addictive. Though my lips swell like sausage, and my tongue burnt like mad. It's too good to give it a miss!.

Not forgetting the pregnant mum Ms Nicole (: who gave birth to little handsome boy Zaden on the 20th of Sept. =) Cute to the max I would say, will be popping by her place later can't wait !

There'll be more happening stuffs lined up in the coming DAYS =) hehehe. CANT WAIT I TELL U!!! SO EXCITED!!!! October yow!! ;)



No comments: