Friday, September 17, 2010

Shock Labryinth

It really gave me a shock. Freaking hell, horror movie in 3D imagine that!. LOL. I was like jumping throughout the show, at least I didnt close my eyes but I covered my ears. The sound effect was horrible. Scare the shit out of me. And Jkss can still tell me the show was too boring and she fell asleep!!! whereas for YL she tried to scare me but failed..hahaha. And now they're more interested in the other horror movie, The Child's Eyes..OMGoodness........ my heart is getting weaker each time. LOL.

Went out to Bugis with Teressa on thursday, conquered Bugis st. Walked for a good whole 4 hrs! goodness!!! but it was time well spent, we managed to get quite a number of stuff, pocket one big hole again. CRAP and to think the horoscope said to "freeze my cards, keep it away from me" LOL!! crap. But it was really quite a number of stuff, and it's those topshop lookalikes for half the price. And it's solely Bugis St only! not even Illuma. Crazy shit.

I've had enough of the mooncake saga, no more snowskin for the time being. Had too much of it at the fair till I'm a little scared of it already.

Gotta go shower and sleep soon, needa rest my aching legs and shoulders. (:

xoxo

jo

No comments: