Monday, September 13, 2010

up and about

I'm too wide awake now to fall back asleep, especially when my phone is not beside me. Woke up to pee and realise that my phone died on me. So now it's charging and I just so happen to on the computer and now.. got myself stuck to the computer.

It's finally my off day today, what a long day yesterday. But all's good. =) At least it's over. Slept so early last night about 9 plus? ya, that explains why Im up like now.. hmm what should I do tomorrow..as in before I go for classes in the evening.

Ooo! there's so many stars tonight =) hehe, clear skies.. September, can you please get by soon. Ohh Im going for mooncake testing tomorrow..wahah. =) can't help it..
GAWD I feel so hungry right now! crap.. better head back to try and sleep..

My friend gave me a new name, Geok Sian..LOL!! damnit.
xoxo

ciaoz`

No comments: