Monday, November 15, 2010

blues NOT

My day aint that blue afterall, I had so many things to do. Okay not really MANY but yea, handful, enough to keep my crazy mind from drifting again.

Will be meeting up with the fellas for dinner at Vivo tonight, I miss tom yum madness!!! I was so happy I've manage to find people for dinner tonight, yeaayy!! =) but to my horror, I realise I can't have SEAFOOD?.. DAMN!!! and I'm still arranging dinner at Thai Express..FML TTM!!! I'll have to choose an alternative, seeing it not having it. UGH.

I miss those spicy shits, so so so so so much!!!

Im currently waiting for my hair to be set. I've bought a hair dye from Mustafa the other night with bi and Nel..I would say Mustafa looks nicer now? lol you've got to see it for yourself..back to the hair dye, as I'm sick of seeing those patchy colours on my hair and also the fact that I wanna do something to my hair for the longest time ever..and since I can't do bangs, then I thought an alternative would be to do a touch up for my hair DIY style. I wonder how horrible it'll look,hmm...eitherways since I'm already at my worst, I don't bother much bout the image no more. So be it if im UGLY. As long as Im happy with it, you have no say in MY LIFE.

19mins had past, another hmm 21 mins?.. I don't really know if time really works for such stuff but yea, I guess I'll just follow the typical kiasu style, the longer the better?.. hopefully I do see new colours? or at least no more patchy sights..

Ohh oh oh!! yea watch "Unstoppable" simple storyline but it's nice to watch on a night when you have nothing to do..

I've a list of shows that I've yet to watch and hopefully something happens..LOL!!

-Eat,Pray,Love
-Jackass 3D
-Paranormal Activity 2
-Megamind
-Due date
-Sex and the city 2

hmm yea the list goes on unending.. Im currently still on the drama : Hai pai tian xin..yea laugh at me, I know kinda back dated, but I have khaki to watch it with me, who is non other than Mr Collin Tan. LOL!! That show is silly enough to keep me this optimistic and saint, and the fact that he's there to watch it with me. It's the FIRST TIME my bf would sit and watch a drama with me.. and that's because he's a female trapped in a male's body. LOL!! this statement is quoted from him so yea..

Just so you know Mr Collin Tan,
you RAWK my world! =)


No comments: