Friday, November 12, 2010

Stay away

As much as I tried to remain positive. Each time I look in the mirror it's like a slap on my face, the swell just wont go away, it doesn't even looks like it is improving..it remains this huge. It's really depressing, getting those weird looks from people. =(

UGLY AND FAT.

We attended Ai Ping's wedding dinner, she's looking at her best =) very sweet, she looked so gorgeous in her princess like gown and her custom sari. "Mums to be and the Dad next door.." so cute. hahas. There was 2 ongoing weddings, so cool. Ai Ping's and her sister-in-law, both held their weddings together, both ex flying crew.. awesome to the max. Pictures will be up later..

Bi, you took the trouble to rush and all just so to company me at the dinner, thankew so much, though at the expense of you being tired..xin ku ni le.. made me laugh so much, thanks for being there for me.. (: sitting beside a monster me.


No comments: