Wednesday, November 24, 2010

here I am

What happens when I can't fall asleep at night? especially under such unbearable weather. I will head here to rant about my day.

I would say my day was well spent, screaming and what nots, at least it got my mind off stuffs. So happily after my flight, I rushed down to Bishan to meet the kahkis for our prawning session and fish spa. I thought I was going to be on time but apparently they were EARLY. So I've got to help them "PEK"/peel the shell of the prawns. GGGrr~

I was screaming so badly when we went for the fish spa, money well spent for them, to watch me in such a dire state. I was screaming at the top of my voice, I didn't care bout my image, luckily my vulgarities didn't come out but I was in a very state when I tried the fish spa, excuse me if you're laughing at me now, you should try it for yourself!! The fish are as long as your fingers and it's like a whole school of them will crowd rounnd your helpless pair of feet, there was a video when each of us place our feet in, but Im just too lazy to load that up, cus it'll take like donkey years to get loaded.

Then it was prawning session. Mw, caught the least for the day! lol. As per usual there will be someone to offer prawns to Fen, lucky woman, always attracting people.hahaha! Her bf will ban her from Bishan as well if he were to find out about this. LOL!!.. And as for myself, there were many times when my rod hit the "tiang" LOL!! wasn't on form today to catch the prawns, as I was feeling kind of tired from flight, and also not enough rest. I was pretty much drained out after the 30mins of fish spa, therefore I was a little retarded with my movements when it came to prawning. I wasn't my usual self, didn't help much when the fellas were "peng-ing"/BBQ-ing the prawns, I was literally standing there waiting for instructions for me to do things. Else I was like an obstruction.

Fen bought gong cha for all of us =) hehe, slurps!.. I was mad hungry by the time we finished prawning. And up till now, I still wouldn't allow myself to touch the prawn. So it's either fen or mw will have to help me get the prawn out of my hook when I were to catch one.

Okay, my entry is a little jumble up, maybe I'll do the editing the day after or something. It's a fun experience though, Bibi!! we shall go there again!!.. I wanna see how you handle the fish spa..LOL!!..

After which it was sinful dinner for us. We had katong laksa followed by dessert at Haagen Dazs Springvale. WOOT! Punch me in the eye man! FAT LIKE FARK!!!!

yes, I know here I am whining that Im fat and all and there I am happily gobbling down any kind of food within my range. I guess if I don't maintain my figure, my bf is gonna runaway. Im gonna weigh more than him very soon!!!! =(

Stupid mouth, mind over matter!!! mind over matter!!!!! I MUST TAHAN!!!! Cant fit into my clothes very soon!!!.. =( dont wanna be fat and even more ugly.. =(

LOSE WEIGHT I MUST!!!!!!!! GET LOST FROM FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got to go catch some rest now, another long day tomorrow...

XOXO

Jojo

No comments: