Tuesday, November 09, 2010

FINALLY!

I did it!! the wisdom tooth is gone! Im in another stage of agony, the pain was excruciating, cried like a baby. The after effect of the painkiller wearing off was horrible. It was too much for me to handle, I was crying away while I changed the gauze. Joleen couldn't take it when she saw me crying, I guess she felt helpless and not know what to do.. I still taste blood in my mouth now, hmmm, no more gauze though. I dare not squeeze the gauze into my mouth anymore, it makes me feel so uncomfortable, and it kinda sticks to my wound, so I dont wish to aggravate it any further. I dont wanna kill myself.

I hope this is the last time I have to visit the dentist to get my wisdom tooth removed. There's just too much things going on at the same time that I actually feel traumatized by the whole process. The dentist didn't really make me feel any much better, after extracting the front part of my wisdom tooth, the dentist seems to be struggling alot and it kinda worries me. True enough, with all the chiseling and all going on, my root doesn't seem to budge. So she had to make me walk out of the room to the xray room with my bloody wound, I was freaking out pretty bad. After the Xray, I had the urge to just run away, run home or something but that didnt happen of course, I obediently returned back to the room to continue with the surgery, that 1 hour seems to be the longest time I've ever had to endure. It's even worse than my root canal. I was literally shivering all over, like how coco will react when she sees the groomer or the vet, that scene should be hilarious, I really don't know how to react. I wanted to laugh at myself, as in my body was literally shivering, not as if I did it on purpose or what, but yea it came naturally, not within my control. LOL.

I had running images in my head as I lay there waiting impatiently for everything to be over and done with. I was scared stiff when I hear the chisel sound thingy it was in my mouth for a good whole 5 mins? I was so afraid that it'll cut my mouth open, like those gore scenes in SAW, my imagination was running wild I tell you. Then I imagine myself in one of those jackass scenes, which I almost choked myself, as I was too engross with my imagination that I forgot to swallow/breathe.. how dumb is that..hahas..

Mum says my face doesn't look swollen, which I beg to differ. If she say my face not swollen, that means IM FAT!! freaking hell.

That's alot of shit I've gone through for today. But I manage to finish my big bowl of porridge, 2 packets of pineapple tart and small slices of pear. Hmm, Im having cravings for bubble tea!!! kaoz.. this is crazy..

I miss you baby..

I wanna laugh so hard but I can't!!! TMD!!!! TOINK!!!
Joleen just said something dumb. Italics ( Ee-TAR-Licks) HAHAHAHAHA!!!! freaking hell!!! I cant laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haahahahahaha.. SHIT!!!!! OUCHHHH MY JAW!!! they purposely sia!!!! now my mum wanna join in the fun and create nonsense to see me suffer...SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No comments: