Saturday, November 20, 2010

Play around with words

With the wrong body language and tone, words that you say will make the other party feel pressurized. I take myself for instance, for a few occasions I recalled back, I realize I'm always too eager to get my point across not realizing that people might misinterpret it into another meaning and eventually get hurt/ think otherwise of what I'm trying to put across.

I was given a few simple examples, and true enough, it's like a subconscious effect after taking information we hear, and unknowingly project it out in a manner that you will never expect yourself to fall into.

The simple example bi showed me, not once but twice and in my head I was reacting exactly the same..
Am I too simple/stupid to use my head to think sometimes?.. must have been playing too much that I've forgotten bout human relation.. subconsciously doing things my way which I believe has caused those around me to start thinking.

For those that knows me well enough, have I changed? I really don't realize it myself till someone voice it out to me..

Just some running thoughts.. (:

No comments: