Friday, November 19, 2010

A star for myself

Give a round of an applause for myself =) *claps* I didn't show attitude at work today, I feel that I was carrying out my duties professionally..LOL.. serious. I didn't flare up, no temper, just genuinely from the heart. It feels good at the end of the day. It's like an accomplishment. There were a few situations but it was all handled carefully. It's the teamwork I guess =)

I really don't wish to be reliant on the painkillers, but the headache won't budge, I'm trying not to take painkillers now, but the throbbing pain is irritating me plenty. Tried using my palm to clamp my head, like read hard, it only ease the pain for a moment, then when I release it, it'll go on again. People at work tells me all sorts of stuff like not enough rest, not enough water, the weather.. but it all doesn't seem valid to me because I never had such problems before.

GGGGgrrr...

No comments: