Monday, November 15, 2010

simple dinner

It was just a simple dinner over at Vivo with the fellas, though not all responded at least there was a handful. Just the 4 of us, we had dinner at Thai Express, I was craving badly for TOM YUM, so I chose the Tom Yum Pla which is the Tom Yum Fish..it tastes just as good as the seafood. (: Cravings satisfied! and I had Gong Cha twice!! hahaas, it has the ai-yu jellies..I love the purple plum ai-yu tea, =) NICE.

Met up with fen earlier, and we had a shopping spree once again, as I was too hungry when I met her bout 6, we headed to provence to get my favourites =)) munching away happily..hahas..
Then we went cotton on, bought ourselves the same flats hehe and then we went crazy at Daiso. All in all I had 17 items of food and 1 pair of socks. LOL.

Mr Tan wasn't that happy bout me getting shoes again, so I gotta make sure I do wear those flats pretty often.. =p

Though we seldom meet up these days, the fellas are still as nonsense as ever, we all had our fair share of laughters =) It was nice catching up..

Not much pictures taken for tonight, not even a dual picture with Fen.. but it's the company that matters bahh.. =)

Now I know how it feels when there's no response..AT ALL.


No comments: