Monday, November 08, 2010

Devastated

To get a referral letter from the polyclinic, I'll have to wait till END OF DECEMBER before I can FIX AN APPOINTMENT with NDC. By then wouldn't I have died of hunger?. It's like Im force to go on strike with my tummy. It's growling so loudly for food, but I can't bite anything. The trip to my company doctor was redundant, she did filling for me which is totally irrelevant to my pain.

Though I've got a referral letter from my doctor, NDC will charge me under private which will cost up to 2K, and that for any other appointments with NDC in near future which I hope not, will be charged as private no subsidy no nothing. So I drop the idea of sending my referral letter from my company doctor. Now, I need to go to the polyclinic to see their dentist which is like..end of December for them to understand the situation before they can write a referral letter for me to make an appointment with NDC for wisdom tooth removal........

Is it so difficult to just write a referral letter for me so that I can make an appointment with NDC?..

FML TO THE MAX, now I can only rely on painkillers for god knows till when. The Xray I did is making me more worried. My wisdom tooth is growing horizontally, that's why my other tooth are feeling so much pain, so much so that Im running a temperature..

Any recommendations for extremely strong painkillers? apparently the panadol extra aint working for me.

FML.

No comments: