Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday blues..

Was trying to use the Ipad to blog last night apparently to no avail. Thus the details now. I was on a long "leave" which I wonder how much it's going to result in my pay reduction. *Fingers crossed*

The swelling has subsided, though it looks a little bruise on my face with that uglified greenish bruise there. I was glad my weekends was kept busied. At least Bi was there. Though there were really times when I felt like punching him straight in the nose, lol. But isn't it all bout the bittersweet that makes everything more memorable? that's to my own perception. Instead of losing weight, I've been happily gaining all the weight I could ever get. Instead of sticking to the soft food, porridge and what nots I chose hard solid food. Like really hard!. LOL that's the effect of not having proper meals for so long that now, after I've got rid of the wisdom tooth, I ate whatever I felt like eating, though it takes a longer time, I rather take solid food than stick to porridge cus Im really sick and tired of it.

Will be heading back to work like FINALLY. I do miss the work environment, and of cus the $$ flow.
There's still some other stuffs to be done to my tooth. =( REally, I feel pretty fked up. No more candies and all. Feel my pain and agony. =( I've still got one more tooth to pluck, one root canal and hopefully no more reactions from my other 2 more wisdom tooth. I'm still traumatized by the whole dental visit shit.

Love me at my worse or just STAY AWAY FROM ME.


No comments: