Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shineeeeeeeeeeeyy

Over the weekend we spent the WHOLE afternoon washing and polishing the car, from late noon till evening, till the sun has set..imagine that. That was plenty of work DONE. Feeling kinda proud though most of the job wasn't done by me..LOL. At least you see your own reflection clearly when you look at the car, nice and shiny =)

It's not easy polishing a car, imagine how much work those working at the car wash got to go through..hmm so much hard work. geez.. But it helps your arm lose some fats though. At least for me, LOL. At least it makes me feel better for a while..

-Edited-

As though he works like a remedy for me that I became well when he came back..now I'm back to square one. Down with the stupid flu..I thought the flu vaccination should be able to keep me away from such. ):
Had lots of first time encounter over the weekends, be it work or otherwise.
I've officially lost my voice, all I can make out are distorted sounds that's irritating to the ears, which apparently serves as an entertainment to the rest. BOO!

Even bi had his share of fun, when I told him I've lost my voice when I came back from my overnight flight, he'll still try his luck and call me, "hello?..testing testing.." hahaha. That was funny I swear! but I couldn't make out much noise even my thunderous laughter was lost. I have to use lots of strength to speak, which I feel is pretty tiring besides this, my nose ain't giving me a good time as well, I have to blow my nose every now and then when I feel that it's blocked, but there's nothing inside..imagine how irritating that can be, and because of the constant hard blows.. my ears are blocked. Very sickening. I wonder how do I go for my SEP recurrent tomorrow in such state. =(
Please let me recover already.

wasted another sem.

No comments: