Friday, November 26, 2010

Down down down...

I'm going down down down down down. The fever is back yet again. I'm feeling really horrible now. This is like the worst combo ever that'll happen to me. It's not as if I've been taking lots of heaty stuffs, in fact I've been taking things that's considered "cooling".

It seriously sucks to have the combo coming all at once, my nose is blocked and I cant breathe..there's nothing in my nose, no mucus or what not, so I couldn't clear it, it's just BLOCKED. So I have to sit upright. Then the headache is back again, I can feel my forehead reheat once again. Damnit. =( I feel damn sick and pist off. i can feel myself floating again. Which is equally irritating, cus that means I have no energy to walk around. =( AAAAAAARgh~

And my freaking throat is killing me!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! =(

No comments: