Friday, August 18, 2006

aiyaaaaaaaaa

im so tired now..not sure whether to rest or not..finally my DARKEST DAYS are here..better dont pist me off..i'm very very nasty..

Stayed in school till bout 4 plus today?..everyone tense up bout the roleplay for monday...meeting 7am!!!!!! i better have enough sleep on Sunday night..
My throat is getting from bad to worse..am afraid that i'll lose my voice before Monday..argh!..
nothing much happened in school today..well everyone seems to have their " Bad Day" so did sweetie..but i guess she's fine alr..hahas..

Missed him alot today..looking at pictures makes it even worse..so i chose not to look at ur pictures..hahas..=x oh well..did u miss me?..haiis..oh well..
I'm too tired to type anything..i go slack a while..byeeeeee

People..do tag or smth so that i know u've viewed my blog.
-wonder if you still bothered about this blog of mine....

faint-
ssssssssscccccccccccccrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: