Tuesday, August 22, 2006

im just a fucked up bitch.

im fucking ANGRY..so fucking angry..so fucking worried..
CAN U PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF?!!!!!..

u have blood in ur phlgem..(if tt's how u spell it..) im sorry i yelled so much..because it
WORRIES ME!!!!.. =(

why is it so difficult to talk?..
I know my temper towards you aint nice at all..
not the way to treat you..But i'm seriously pissed that ur're taking this matter so lightly..at least see a doctor and see what's wrong..at least something right?..
It's your holiday now..i don't want to make you feel fucked up not being to play game and all..thus i dont make much noise when you gotta hang up and continue with your game..It just worries me if you are falling ill..
You might or might not bother bout this blog..or maybe you don't even view it at all..i miss you..i do..
I just don't want to pick a fight about it..you should have your own free time too..do what you like to do..i don't to be a irritating fuck..unhappy about this and that..causing too much nonsense for you..
Just want you to enjoy your holiday..
I really did take my med in class today..I didnt forget about it..Aint wasting the money for the medicine..

I only feel more useless..i've downgraded so much..simple things gone..
i don't want to say anything..i don't want it to be my way..
and i dont want this relationship to be one sided either..
Do you remember what you told me last night?..

Im pist.

No comments: