Sunday, August 06, 2006

Exercise for me.

Wasnt really something to talk about tt happened last night during the phone convo.

Mas came to pick me up after pickin up da and headed off to josh's place for badminton session..LOL..can u believe it, we're actually having a healthy lifestyle =)
Had some problems once agaiin. This time round -for a moment i thought i was going to die on the spot.

He said it out himself. (Tears formed immediately)

I've got no choice but to let him know of my situation. I don't think it's anything nice or fascinating to talk about espically it's about my family life. No doubt he's my bf, i don't want him to be so worried over me, he has his things to worry about too..i dont want him have extra stress/burden.It's stupid. my situation is fcuked up.

My weekends are over, it's already Sunday..
Got to do my BFD project tmr, no more delay. And after which, i've got work. =( arghs..

i miss dear in many ways.
But at times it seems like we're both too drained.

The tv is fcuking noisy! I guess my dad has some hearing problem, he turned on the volume so loud i hate it..argh!
Might be gg for a jog later, don;t know not sure. Depends.

No comments: