Friday, August 18, 2006

Im happily coughing my lungs out..the coughing sound is getting more dangerous.hahas..
Was another long day in school..Was late for my com. lesson and i guess i've missed out quite a bit..
AFD is currently covering "Bank Reconciliation".. Whereas for BFD......hmmm.....i fell asleep..hahah
Had roleplay rehearsal after school lasted till bout 5 plus?..Finally my awaited number appeared on my phone..a missed call from him =)
He sounded kinda sian though...made me think of so many things..so many thoughts on my mind..
waited for Aud and Von, headed down to TM..went to get my stuff for the roleplay..

didnt ask me bout school today..
i saw tt person again hahas..=x

Missed his hugs =) that warm feeling =)
but still i feel weird inside..am i thinking too much?......
*thanks gal esp SZ!!! a sweetie ya =) wrote me a card and a lollipop =)
*my sweetie..hahas..companied me during the darkest hours..=) u noe who u are =x
*aud and von not forgetting u gals..who leer me from the sadness =))

MUACKS!!!!!! =)

currently dar's out with the usual..=( i want my holiday soon =(
i've fallen too deep...

No comments: