Thursday, August 24, 2006

Transferred

Back from the clinic..waited for lyk 45 mins..argh.what a long wait for Doc Tan.
Just received a call from HD manager..told me i am officially transferred to Tembling. No more grumbling of the journey to Raffels City..suddenly felt a pang of sadness striking me..wont able to see monster, kelz, ym, ah cek, serene, YY, Diana!!!!!!! omg..i'm out of RC for good..OMG..i actually miss working with you people..=(( visit me at Tembling?.. lyk what fen said at first..the saying goes for me.." wo bei da jing len gong le" not wanted anymore at RC..reason being..they've hired too many staff and im the only one living nearest to Tembling..

I wanted to voice out that i want to transfer to CS..but..but..but..but..haiis forget it..
I'm always like this..ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!
aiya..

No comments: