Saturday, August 19, 2006

cramps!!!

argh..i've to retrieve the key and open the restaurant tomorrow.. :(

Wee..so happy with myself..im actually following the "plan" =)
wonder if i can still control myself tomorrow?..
Currently my left nose is giving me alot of problem..just gotta keep stuffing tissue..
Down with FLU and COUGH.. =( where's my "nurse"? lol

Not sure where's dear now..but i guess he's cycling somewhere..i dont know where is it..not gonna wait for his call alr..working at 10am tmr..aaaaahhhhhh............ :(
i'm once again too free to view blogs again..arghz..oh well..need rest alr..

Not sure of how to go on anymore..
I just have too many things in my mind till it's lyk over-flowing with too many thoughts..
don't wana know..
Hope it's not for the worse..

Oh ya..thanks D.K too for sort of cheering me up..lol..

JH told me im no longer that cheerful anymore..lyk my laughter not from the heart..
hahas..oh well..[economy bad] hahas..
only sh knows what im saying..this period will be over soon..
sleep sleep sleep!!!!!!

i guess tmr wont be much of gg anywhere..bf needs rest too..don't want him to company me go walk walk if he's too tired..[i'll understand]

good nights-

No comments: