Wednesday, August 09, 2006

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!!

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!!! SO OLD!!! 41 YRS OLD ALR!!!!

Im up too early, gg back to sleep after blogging...
Finally i went to watch "Tokyo Drift" kind of disappointed in a way, because it's like the Jap version of "Initial D" preferred the first two "Fast and Furious"..But the cars are nice, i like the Fairlady =)
And i like Han. =) too bad tt happened to him. I dont want to spoil the story for those viewers who hasnt watch "FAst and Furious Tokyo Drift"..hahahs..

I actually crashed bf's lecture..LOL!!! his bloody class only had like 28 people!!! but the lecturer was fine, i guess he thought i was one of his students =x It was kind of fun in a sense, the class was kind of rowdy, but fun people.

We sneaked home, after bf's group did their presentation.hahas..and went over to his place to put down his heavy Bass guitar first before heading down for movie and dinner.We were hungry like mad!! But gotta go down to Aranda first to get my pay.
Oh..i saw bf's Dad too! hahs..very friendly..

STUPIDEST!!! Thing ever happened, as the cheque didnt had my english name, i went to take my boss's pen to write my name..and its in DIFFERENT INK!!!!! argh!!!! the cheque is void already!!! i needa head back down to ask the accountant today, to write me another cheque =(
STUPID ME,ITCHY BACKSIDE!! =(

We had "AGISEN" is this how they spell it?..oh well..i dont like their ramen, not nice. =x nearly got into trouble for that..because in the first place i said i would share the noodles i take his and he take mine i forgot about it!!! and i just said the noodle wasnt nice, he gave me his and i didnt like it either..said i preferred the dry one, he was kinda angry about it though..

Something was wrong with me ytd, i kept hearing things wrongly causing bf to be kinda pist off about it..i guess it's my turn to be HEARING IMPAIRED. oh wells..

Alright enough said, im heading back to sleep..
which i highly doubt i could, hahas..just try my luck ya. Niites.

No comments: