Thursday, August 31, 2006

A shoulder

Was totally fucked up today..
Currently moddless to reply anything..
First it was some issue with you and me..
next it was work..
work was disastrous..was real late for work today..the moment i reach there..i see rain and adam doing the tables in the maple room..which means..there is a function gg to take place tmr..they always do the setup last min..because..the maple room is actually meant for dining in too..
quickly prepared myself for work..my uniform looked kind of sloppy. i felt real depressed not sure why..for a moment there wasnt a customer insight..next thing i know...people were walkin in..being rude and stuff..
i was blur for the whole day..did the wrong things..not listenin to instruction given..resulting in customer unhappy..sort of quarrelled with adam..sort of..
was suppose to go to inter Macs to study..brought my stuff for studying and shit..in the end..i went home..
i need a shoulder for me to cry on..i seriously need it alot..i cried while i was on my way hm..tears kept rolling down..
i do need someone there for me..i do need u..but i made u angry..
i dunno..
why am i so unlucky today?..nothing went well for me..nothing.

let me die..

No comments: