Friday, August 04, 2006

arghhhh

arghhh..i feel hungry, tired, feel like gg for a swim, i don't know what im thinking.
The Excel exam was a killer for ME today. I've missed out quite alot of things, i didnt autofit the columns, landscape one of the reports, omitted my index number, instead of using &Date, i went to typed it out manually, argh wtf, i guess my marks are all gonna be deducted...ya im STUPID..
My arms are once again swelled. After receiving the terrible spikes from my coach, it has resulted in some slight bruises on it.

Had prawn bee hoon soup for lunch once again with aud,van and von. Spicy like mad, with lots of chili padi, sets my tongue on fire..hahas..but the feeling was shiok! hahahs..which made me feel more hungry after it.stupid shit. hahas..

National day coming real soon =) there will be a few more days of fireworks after National Day, saw the notice on TVMobile today while i was on my way to school, hehe =))
I don't think i wana go to school on Tue, some post National Day celebration i guess?..well im just thinking only..not confirmed yet of anything or whatsoever.

Working morning shift tomorrow at HD =(( i getting kinda sick of that job, somehow.
Some ppl just talked to me online, hahas..weird. I aint in the mood to reply..
I guess i'll just catch a nap now, since I'm home so early today.
I've forgotten totally abt the BFD project..suppose to stayback today to get it done, feel like skipping work tomorrow, i don't mind doing BFD project cus i don't think it's gonna take 5-6 hrs to do..just simple things i guess?..hahas..don't know, not sure. haiis..
gtg..
byee

No comments: