Sunday, August 06, 2006

looking back.

Once again, im looking abck at my past posts. When me and u first got together, how awfully shy the both of us were, to a whole new different thing now, as though we knew each other for more than a few years..

Through time, people changes. People are everchanging. Changes so fast, grew tired of things easily, resulting in contradiction. I seriously can't get back to sleep i've only manage to like read my Feb post till about April's post and it took me about an hour already. I smiled at most of my post, because through those post it brings back all the "Honeymoon Period Memories" with da. We were so sweet back then, it's not that we're not now anymore, it's just that..we're more different from the past?..Well when people are in the relationship long enough, we'll somewhat know or understand our partners to a certain extend. Ya i guess that's how i can put it. No doubt we're fighting more than usual now, even to a point when both of us can just ignore each other, walking in the supermarket, but aint talking to each other and just acted normal with friends but aint with ourselves. Hurtful things/words came direct into our faces, no more giving chances. No more giving in. It felt kind of stupid to an outsiders point of view becuase we never settled our matters calmly, the way we approach the matter was like at times, shouting, with all the "fuck this fuck that,fucking this fucking that"..maybe its not me to use all these FANCIFUL words, seriously. But to dear it's normal for him cus all these while he's been saying all these.
From the starting when Da was so protective of me not wanting to do anything to hurt me physically, till now...we can pinch each other, flicked each other, even when i told him my left finger which i hurt it a few months back while playing basket ball that index finger on my left hand, up till now...it's hasn't fully recovered yet!!! and it hurts even more when it's being cracked!

Maybe it's due to too many rounds of fight we had that, at times we can't stand each other. But eventually, we'll recover and be loving again. It's like we're acting in a story, for a moment we can be real sweet, the next moment u know it, we're fighting me throwing tantrums and he like a wild beast..yes..he's like a beast at times when we quarrelled...

Quarrels makes relationship turn sour, real sour to a point when sometimes you just felt like letting go..But i know it'll hurt even more if it actually happened. We say things that we don't mean to when we quarrelled, it's like the both of us are real stubborn, neither of us wants to give in, fight till the end. That's how our relationship works..

Watched movie with the usuals.."The Click" a real touching movie i must say..I cried. It's real sad..
Imagine if i had that remote and everytime me and dar fights, i'll fast forward that page..omg..i don't want to fast forward my life man..

Seems like i've grumbled quite alot of things..
=(
wth..it took me bout 15mins to blog..OMg..how long winded am i?..
* i still wana watch fireworks =(

No comments: