Friday, August 11, 2006

NIGHTmaRE!!!!!!

Was home real early today, wee =) had alot of hours of sleping but...i broke out in cold sweat sia..
i didnt know what the dream was all about, only remember parts of it..well i was having dinner with sz,zhek,angela and jun..haha..not sure why they appear in my dreams..and i bumped into sh and xz at the restaurant..hahas..stupid shit..den it seems like all of us know each other for a very long itme like good frens for a long time..hahas..

Not sure where we're heading..hahas..and we ended up in a bus filled with loads of indian and Thai's..omg..and one by one all ps me and left the bus leaving me alone on my way home..thus i not sure how to get home i went down to ask the bus driver for directions and i left my Bag at the to deck..it was a double decker bus..and i didnt noe why the hell i left my bag at the top deck..BASKET!..when i return back to the top deck a Thai guy was holding on to my bag i grab it back fiercely and an indian started to snack it away from me! Fuck tt bastard!!! NO DOUBT ITS ONLY A DREAM BUT IT BLOODY SCARES ME..!!!!!!!!!!
i tried calling the police but it was in malay i dont understand don;t understand y..hahahs,.

Tt bloody dream shock me kinda bad..=x


oh wells..spent whole day rotting at home today..warm up the food and had my dinner..
Kept eating the whole day..was surprise no one came home early today..leaving me alone till bout the late evenin..oh wells..

jus did a personality DNa test..
and it states thast im a "Encouraging Dreamer"

No comments: