Saturday, August 26, 2006

Pondering-

Woke up real early for sch ytd..just to do my AFD test..it was alright i guess..just some careless mistakes..and the stupid staff welfare thing..oh well..not gonna grumble bout that..OFA was slacking period..played games..and i made my fren angry..sorry.
After sch..went arcade with von,van and aud..hhahs..we went to play pool..hahaha..welll well well..haven been touching much of pool for quite a while..had fun taking pics..aud took a few pics of me..and i found the angle real nice!! doesnt look like me! LOL..very sweet sia! =x self-praise not shy..=x shall upload the pics once i got them from aud..hehe..after we got tired of pool..we played Daytona..HAHAHAHA I AM THE CHAMPION!!! the 2nd round was scary..cus at the last lap von caught up wih me..tail-gating me sia..and i tink i drift! LOL...and won her..wahaha..=x who's the next challenger? LOL..we played DDR too..LOL..brings back primary sch feeling..hahahs..so old sch man..hahas..after the madness at the arcade..we went to have some food..hahas..had free chicken wings ..nice =) and off to the NTUC to get the ingredients for brownie..hahahs..von could not join us cus she is working..

Took a cab to my place to pick up my dog..hahas..and off to Van's place..her dog is super HYPER! AND HORNY!! lol..the moment he see my dog..he chiong for it..hahahs..omg..hahahs..it's lyk wana rape my dog sia..lol..poor keith gotta be locked up behind the fences..and coco..a naughty girl..she pooed everywhere and peed too..argh..SORRY VAN!!! the baking session was fun..Von next round join us we go van's place to cook..hahas..i wana learn sweet sour pork from Aud..den can cook for dear..hehe =x

After i got home..i went to bathe immediately..cus i reek of Coco's smell..and my white shirt has become brown..lol..after bathing..i rushed out to meet him =)) brought along the brownie..hahas..they rated it quite well..dear rated it 8/10, kenneth said wasn't sweet..., paul rated it 7/10..and josh rated it 8/10 wahahahaha..=x

missed him alot..i guess its better to lyk meet him only like thrice a week?..wahahas..i'll tend to be sweeter i guess? =x hahas..missed his hugs =)) hahas..and he offered to piggyback me..i didnt ask for it..he offer de..hahas..met him only a while..cus they heading off for fishing..i didnt tag along..no space..hahas..oh wells..=))

*out for work.-

No comments: