Thursday, August 24, 2006

sick once again..

wanted to be stubborn to go to school but he wasnt happy about it..and i did promise not to be stubborn anymore..so now ended up..me at home studying on my own..and i've to go school tomorrow..when quite alot aint going back.. =(
exams are nearer and it brings back the feeling when i had back when i was retakin my O's..im afraid of taking exams now..
Might be heading down to macs or something to study..or maybe my house downstairs..i just can't concentrate studying at home..wondering what's happening in school..can't attend training today =(
in total..i've missed 4 trainings..=( tt's alot to catch up =(

I'm upset. Not sure of what exactly it is..i've been missing out quite alot with the Nan Quans..didnt meet up for a long time already..
Whereas for Mantianal..well..schools been busy..and Uni has started.."Tong Ren Bu Tong Ming"
Where you people go?..or is it where have i been?..
Life's been mundane for me..lately..it's not that i want it my way..
It's just that..everything and everything seems to be getting in my way..( is this considered wanting
my way? )

I want to be extremely CHEERFUL once again..
i miss my crazy laughter..
i miss those late night outings..
i miss so many things in life..
i don't want this obedient life..
i miss BEING MYSELF..
i miss going to the Ktvs..

Saw lifen ytd..asked me out this Sat..not sure if i can meet her..Missed the Dewgongs too..
After so much of pushing down their outings..they don't call me anymore..
Maybe i might have time to meet you people for lunch or something..
I think we can work something out here..

anyway..i've dragged long enough..i've seriously gotta go see doctor..but currently..im feeling better already...

i guess i better go..
bye

No comments: