Monday, August 07, 2006

Sick

Finally im down. Im finally sick. Went to sch for bout 5mins today..hahas..why the hell did i tap my card for?,..hahs..eventually i'll go home..oh wells..
After passing sz her paper, i went to see the doc..my gawd is so ex! it's $56 bucks..omg..luckily mum was with me so i need not pay =x hahas..Some infection shyt and ya i've consulted the doc bout my face too..and he gave me a lotion form thingy and a box of tablets..omg..

Im craving for potato chips right now..omg..sinful temptation, aint doing my face or weight any good. *CONTROL!* i guess i'll rest for a while, and head of for work later.
I highly doubt i'll be gg to school tmr either, doc asked me to rest more, but since i gave schedule at work already, and i highly doubt there will be another staff companying me tonight, i beta not report sick. Or else..i dont know.hahas..

i'll go catch some rest now..ciaoz

No comments: