Thursday, August 17, 2006

PMS!!!!

Yes i'm having the bloody PMS!! i can so feel the cramps on the way..

Steer clear from me..i'm nasty..
-i'll be quiet so just let me be..
-if i tear might be due to the cramps
-if i am moodless.. don't bother to cheer me up

was a long day for me ytd, 2 consecutive days it seems to me that i didnt meet up with him.
after everything and everything, i don't know what to say?.. stuffs....
I don't want to expect anything anymore, just want everything to be back to normal..*i wish*
It's definately not easy, even that few minutes that i thought it was all over killed me fast inside.
I can't believe i said that..when i can just learn to accept?..
Why do i give up so easily?..=(

Im sorry for HURTING you time and again..
neither do i want you to suffer..
i know you don't mind it..
But if one is suffering, i rather you not suffer..
This shows how lousy i am..
That i didnt change AT ALL
BE IT THE PAST OR THE PRESENT..
i'm still the same after all..
i'll try to change but this change might not bring the old me back..

Where is the love?

No comments: