Thursday, August 03, 2006

tired.

im so not in the mood of going to school.
It's gonna be a LONG day in school, lessons till 4? or is it 3? and then training till 9pm. I exaggerate things, takes dumb project so seriously, simple slides takes me few weeks to fucking complete. Ridiculous.

I no longer feel like explaining anything anymore. I wana sleep at least 24hrs away.
I'm working at HD this sat, morning shift. Work and more work, I'm working Mon,Wed and Sat at Aranda next week, which means i'm gonna miss the fireworks on Wed. HD called me ytd and i didnt pick up their phone, reason being- I guess it's about my schedule... IM LAZY.
If it's isn't cause of handing in the project, i feel like skipping the OFA lesson to have more sleep. I doze off in the study room with my working uniform ytd, woke up in the middle of the night walking around the house lyk a zombie changed out of my uniform and get back to sleep. Im lazy to even go iron my clothes, i guess i can't make it on time once again to meet von at the interchange, hahas..
Set my priorites right--
It nearly ended.
Dear hasnt been sleeping much lately, he has tons of things to do. Lots of test coming up, have more rest when u can dear. U need slp too.

Saw HER ytd.

Dear found a job. Till then both of us will be working alot.
argh, it looks like it's gonna rain outside real soon, can smell that familiar scent before the rain.

never found solutions, never knew.
-actions speaks louder than words- What have u got joanne? ( I think to myself...blank in my mind)

-silent mind in troubled moments...-

No comments: